Closes: Saturday, December 15, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field from a regionally accredited postsecondary institution
• Three years of experience administering software
• Previous experience managing technology in an educational institution
• Experience developing and implementing instructional programming to promote skill acquisition.
• Master’s degree or higher in information technology or related field from a regionally accredited postsecondary institution
• Greater than three years of experience administering software
• Previous experience managing technology in a postsecondary educational institution
• Proficiency using software to track academic support services (e.g.., TutorTrac)
• Proficiency using learning management systems (e.g., Moodle, Blackboard)
• Experience with integrated student information systems (e.g., Datatel Colleague, Banner, etc.)
• Supervisory and employee evaluation experience.
The Center for Academic Engagement Technology Systems Coordinator provides leadership and management for learning support technology at all campuses of Guilford Technical Community College and online. A forward-thinking leader, the Center for Academic Engagement Technology Coordinator manages innovative learning support technology tools and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to initiate partnerships and enhance student success. The Center for Academic Engagement Technology Coordinator works in close collaboration with GTCC’s Information Technology Services department. Additionally, this position participates in the coordination of tutoring for technology related courses.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact