Closes: Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Education or related field from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
• Three years of related experience, including evidence of experience in the following areas:
• Thorough knowledge of best practices and procedures in standardized testing
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and experience developing spreadsheets, developing presentations, and using database software applications
• Experience reviewing data and assessments according to programs and policies
• Experience analyzing, compiling, and reporting data analyses related to student performance and/or retention.
• Recent experience with an enterprise student information system (e.g., Colleague)
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Education, or related field from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution
• More than three years of related assessment experience
• Experience in an academic setting
• Literacy Education Information System (LEIS) Adult Education data entry and/or analysis experience
• Experience reviewing data according to Community College and/or Adult Education programs and policies
• Experience working with National Reporting System (NRS) Testing, High School Equivalency Testing, and Adult Education Performance Measures
The Testing Center Coordinator is responsible for, but not limited to, providing standardized testing/placement to Adult Education program students at the High Point Campus and nearby locations, to include the Jamestown campus and off-site Adult Education classes in the High Point area. S/he is responsible for assessment, program placement, and providing counseling and advisement to students on and off campus. The Testing Center Coordinator will supervise and administer the High School Equivalency (HSE) tests, TABE and CASAS tests and other NRS-approved assessments in person and remotely according to National Reporting System (NRS) testing requirements. Reporting directly to the Associate Dean of Adult Education, this position serves a variety of functions including the setup and maintenance of courses for documenting testing hours for FTE purposes, assisting with course roster audit and processing; and maintaining confidentiality of student records through established procedures. This position analyzes, evaluates, and shares data related to student performance with Program Directors, Instructors, assessment staff, and other Adult Education staff on an ongoing basis.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact