Closes: Wednesday, January 3, 2024
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- 1 year college student services experience
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- Veterans benefit administration experience
- Recent experience with Ellucian Colleague or similar enterprise information system
- Working knowledge of VA Enrollment Manager software preferred along with various other VA benefit portals.
The jobholder is responsible for managing the veteran benefits programs on all campuses including managing student records for eligible veterans, being a liaison between the federal and state offices administering the distribution of benefits, administering the VA Work-Study program, and administering comprehensive services to all eligible veterans, dependents, and military personnel seeking enrollment into the college in keeping with the mandates of the Department of Veterans Affairs, the North Carolina State Approving Agency, the North Carolina National Guard, the North Carolina Department of Veterans Affairs, the U. S. Armed Forces, U. S. Department of Education and the College. These services include certifying enrollment information for eligible applicants, benefits application assistance, counseling and guidance. The job holder verifies documentation for eligibility and certification to all appropriate agencies. S/he also provides basic advising to students regarding financial aid matters.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact