Closes: Thursday, December 31, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Bachelor’s degree in a career and technical program OR an Associate’s degree in a career and technical program and a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
• 2 years of relevant work experience in a business/industry setting.
• Experience coordinating a complex program/project that involved multiple partners.
• Experience building collaborative relationships between education, business and industry partners
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Master’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited postsecondary institution
• Greater than two years of experience providing learning support and/or instruction
• Teaching and/or industry training experience in a career and technical field.
• Experience with integrated student information systems (e.g., Datatel Colleague, Banner, etc.)
• Proficiency in using learning management systems (e.g., Moodle, Blackboard)
The Office of Instructional Support provides support to the academic units by managing and overseeing the curriculum and schedule build processes. The Work-Based Learning Coordinator works with community partners and business and industry leaders to secure work-based learning opportunities for students in GTCC’s career and technical education programs. A creative and dynamic leader, the Work-Based Learning Coordinator collaborates and engages with internal and external stakeholders to initiate partnerships and enhance student success.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact