Closes: Saturday, May 15, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Associates degree from a regionally accredited college/university
• Three years of experience coordinating and analyzing a complex schedule of courses/events utilizing integrated database systems and software applications.
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college/university
• Greater than three years of experience coordinating and analyzing a complex schedule of courses/events utilizing integrated database systems and software applications.
• Experience with an educationally-based relational database system (e.g., Colleague, Banner, etc.).
• Experience with complex technology solutions currently available for course schedule development (e.g., College Net, Ad Astra, etc.).
• Experience with community college continuing education department
The Workforce & Continuing Education (WCE) Schedule Coordinator is responsible for the WCE Schedule of Classes in conjunction with the Director of Instructional Support Services and Special Projects and the college’s WCE divisions by reviewing and verifying schedule input, identifying incomplete information, and assessing possible impact to the overall WCE Schedule of Classes and registration. Advises and troubleshoots with the Director of Instructional Support Services and Special Projects regarding scheduling matters and room assignments; monitors scheduling publication deadlines and guidelines, and compiles continuing education schedule for publication. Requires in-depth knowledge of program or operation. Initiates or completes projects, coordinates operations and delivers services.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact