- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Wednesday, July 8, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Associates degree or equivalent in the discipline or related discipline.
2. Candidate must hold a valid NC Driver’s License.
1. Masters or Bachelor’s degree in the discipline or related discipline.
2. Teaching experience in a community college, K-12, or university setting.
3. Experience teaching Industrial Arts is a plus.
The Building Construction Trades Program offers hands-on technical training while preparing students for careers in emerging technologies related to the building construction trades. Under the Direction of the assigned supervisor, the Building Construction Trades Coordinator/Instructor directs all activities related to developing, implementing, and managing a Sustainable regional construction program for Western Piedmont Community College and all other partnering institutions.
For additional responsibilities, duties, and information please visit our website at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com/.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College