- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Thursday, January 31, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate's degree in Cosmetology,
- NC Cosmetology License, and
- NC Cosmetology Instructors License, or
- NC Cosmetology License and a NC Cosmetology Instructor's License and industry experience and/or demonstrated competencies in teaching specific cosmetology courses.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a licensed cosmetologist.
- Teaching experience, especially at the post-secondary level.
- Administrative skills and experience using Blackboard and WebAdvisor are a plus.
The successful candidate will plan, implement and instruct course content in a student-centered learning environment. The position may teach courses on either Lee Main Campus in Sanford or Harnett Main Campus in Lillington.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Central Carolina Community College Human Resources