Dare County, NC
Closes: Monday, March 14, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Two years of custodial experience.
- Employee must have a valid driver's license.
FLSA: Service/Maintenance, non-exempt
To clean and maintain campus buildings and to perform other custodial duties relative to assigned area of responsibility. The position includes travel between Dare County and Roanoke Island Campus locations.
HOURS: Monday – Thursday, 12:00 PM to 8:30 PM and Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Examples of Duties
- Employee will be responsible for maintaining all floors, windows, furniture, whiteboards in the facilities.
- Duties include, but are not limited to, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, stripping and waxing floors, dusting, cleaning, emptying trash, and cleaning the college vans.
- The building custodian should be able to move furniture/equipment as needed to clean or rearrange classrooms and perform other custodial work as assigned.