Closes: Friday, September 30, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
High school diploma or equivalency required. Prior janitorial experience in educational, business, industrial, or similar setting required.
The Custodian, under the authority and supervision of the Assistant Director of Facility Services and Director of Facility Services, is responsible for cleanliness of the buildings in a safe and effective manner.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Position:
- Clean offices, classrooms, hallways, restrooms, and lounge areas daily.
- Empty trash cans, clean/maintain floors, and dust furniture daily.
- Supply bathrooms with toilet tissue, paper towels, and soap daily.
- Mop floors as needed.
- Follow schedule of cleaning activities as listed in the Custodian's checklist.
- Accept other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Application Process: To apply for a vacant position, complete the Richmond Community College application and submit it with photocopies or unofficial copies of your College transcripts. For positions where a high school diploma or equivalent is the highest required degree, then proof of high school/equivalency is required. Application and review process can be found on the RCC website. No action will be taken on submission of a resume or letter of interest only. Incomplete files will not be considered. Successful applicant must pass a complete background check.
Open Until Filled