Workforce and Economic Development
Closes: Friday, March 15, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, industrial management or related field.
- Minimum of five years' business or related experience.
- Masters's Degree in business administration, industrial management or related field.
*THIS IS A RE-POST... PREVIOUS APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED AND NEED NOT TO RE-APPLY*
Interested applicants should review this posting thoroughly for instructions on how to submit a completed application packet to Halifax Community College.
This is a full-time, twelve-month position reporting to the Dean of Workforce and Economic Development. The ideal candidate will be highly innovative and proactive in development of customized training programs to meet the needs of the local business community. This is a multi-faceted position, working with students, faculty, staff and business community to meet the changing demands of the Halifax and Northampton County service areas. On site business and industry development of classroom and distant learning activities is a major area of job responsibility.
Examples of Duties:
- Prepares project submissions on the Datatel Colleagues System, North Carolina Community College System that includes training course outlines, budgets, and schedules.
- Monitors, reconciles, and updates projects until completed and closes projects in concert with the Halifax Community College Administrative Department and the North Carolina Community College Systems.
- Coordinates seminars, workshops, and training courses on campus and at the client's site.
- Collaborates with community and state organizations for workforce and economic development.
How to Apply
Special Instructions to Applicants and Additional Information:
All applications for this position must be submitted directly via our online application system at https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/halifaxcc. Applications submitted through third party sites will not be accepted.