- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Thursday, December 31, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Master’s degree in a health or related field from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
1. Five years of post-secondary teaching experience in a field represented within the Division.
2. Three years of progressive academic administrative experience in a postsecondary institution.
3. Experience with faculty supervision including performance evaluation.
4. Experience in budget development and management.
5. Experience with enrollment management, curriculum/program development, and assessment.
6. Experience in building collaborative community/workforce education partnerships.
7. Experience with programmatic accreditation and regulatory compliance processes.
• Doctoral degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
1. Greater than five years of post-secondary teaching experience in a field represented within the Division.
2. Greater than three years of progressive academic administrative experience in a postsecondary institution.
3. Community college teaching and/or administrative experience.
4. Experience with distance learning modalities and management.
Responsible for providing divisional leadership that supports the mission, vision, and strategic goals of the College. Responsible for the development, implementation, evaluation, and management of assigned instructional programs, services, budget, and division employees. Provides leadership in curriculum, academic assessment, strategic planning, and budgeting. Employs enrollment management and retention strategies. Fosters collaborative working relationships with internal and external counterparts to communicate and coordinate initiatives that support College and instructional goals. Includes the following instructional programs: Dental Hygiene & Assisting, Nursing (Associate Degree & Practical), Health Information Technology, Healthcare and Office Administration, Medical Assisting, Pharmacy Technology, Physical Therapy Assistant, Radiography, Surgical Technology, Nursing Assistant, Phlebotomy, Medication Administration Aide, and EKG/Cardiac Technician.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact