- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Sunday, August 15, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Master’s degree in a field taught within the division or a Bachelor’s degree in a field taught within the division and a Master’s degree in Education or related area from a regionally accredited postsecondary institution (summary above).
• Five years of post-secondary teaching experience in a field represented within the Division.
• Three years of progressive academic administrative experience in a postsecondary institution.
• Experience with faculty supervision including performance evaluation.
• Experience in budget development and management.
• Experience with enrollment management, curriculum/program development, and assessment.
• Experience in building collaborative community/workforce education partnerships.
• Experience with programmatic accreditation and regulatory compliance processes.
• Doctoral degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
• Greater than five years of post-secondary teaching experience in a field represented within the Division.
• Greater than three years of progressive academic administrative experience in a postsecondary institution.
• Community college teaching and/or administrative experience
• Experience with distance learning modalities and management.
Responsible for providing divisional leadership that supports the mission, vision and strategic goals of the College. Responsible for the development, implementation, evaluation and management of assigned instructional programs, services, budget and division employees. Provides leadership in curriculum, academic assessment, strategic planning and budgeting. Employs enrollment management and retention strategies. Fosters collaborative working relationships with internal and external counterparts to communicate and coordinate initiatives that support College and instructional goals. Includes the following instructional programs: Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC), Automotive Systems Technology (General and Ford Asset), Carpentry/Construction Management, Collision Repair and Refinishing, Computer Integrated Machining/Manufacturing Technology, Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology, Architectural Engineering Technology, Electrical Systems Technology, Mechatronics Engineering Technology, Turfgrass Management, Welding Technology.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact