- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Master’s degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution in a discipline taught within the division (summary above)
1. Five years of post-secondary teaching experience in a field related to the Division.
2. Three years of progressive academic administrative experience in a postsecondary institution.
3. Experience with faculty supervision including performance evaluation.
4. Experience in budget development and management.
5. Experience with enrollment management, curriculum/program development and assessment.
6. Experience in building collaborative community/workforce education partnerships.
Doctoral degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
1. Greater than five years of post-secondary teaching experience in a field related to the Division.
2. Greater than three years of progressive academic administrative experience in a postsecondary institution.
3. Community college teaching and/or administrative experience preferred.
4. Experience with distance learning modalities and management.
Responsible for providing divisional leadership that supports the mission, vision and strategic goals of the College. Responsible for the development, implementation, evaluation and management of assigned instructional programs, services, budget and division employees. Provides leadership in curriculum, academic assessment, strategic planning and budgeting. Employs enrollment management and retention strategies. Fosters collaborative working relationships with internal and external counterparts to communicate and coordinate initiatives that support College and instructional goals. Includes the following instructional disciplines/programs: Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science/Technologies , Engineering, Physics/Astronomy, Geology, Mathematics.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact