- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Thursday, January 31, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate in Applied Science in Dental Hygiene.
- Current RDH licensure (Dental Hygiene Pool Positions)
- DANB Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) (Dental Assisting Pool Positions)
- Dental Assistant II classification per NC Board of Dental Examiners standards. (http://www.ncdentalboard.org/dental_assisting.htm)
- Minimum three years professional experience as a practicing dental hygiene and/or dental assistant in a clinical setting. Background in and current knowledge of dental assisting concepts and technologies.
- Current CPR, health care provider immunizations.
- Experience teaching at the community college level or experience in developing and/or administering dental assisting and/or dental hygiene training in a professional or academic setting.
- Knowledge of educational theory and methodology: curriculum development, learning strategies, test construction, measurement and evaluation.
- Experience working with ADA Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) standards and with Dental Assisting National Board (DANB).
The successful candidate will plan, implement and instruct course content in a student-centered learning environment. The anticipated schedule is two days each week for 6 to 8 hours each day. The scheduled days will vary by semester.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Central Carolina Community College Human Resources