- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, June 18, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
A Bachelor’s degree with an Associate in Applied Science degree in Dental Hygiene. At least two years experience as a Dental Hygienist. Current North Carolina Dental Hygiene licensure. Must have begun or completed all required immunizations. Must possess current CPR card. Must be a self-starter and able to work independently within accepted Program and ADA Standards. Maintain ADHA membership.
Master’s degree in Dental Hygiene or related field. Teaching experience at the community college or four-year college. On-line teaching experience.
Fayetteville Technical Community College is seeking qualified applicants for this position. Qualified candidates will possess excellent computer skills, demonstrate evidence of a career that includes flexibility and willingness to change; open-mindedness, fairness and the ability to see multiple perspectives; a willingness to take risks, and willingness to accept responsibility for professional and personal growth.
• Provide quality instruction for face-to-face (didactic and clinical settings) and online classes to include days, evenings, and weekends both on and off campus.
• Incorporate latest instructional technologies and interactive learning technologies in course delivery.
• Provide quality customer service to students, faculty, and staff.
• Recruit students for FTCC programs.
• Provide academic advising to students interested in the program.
• Monitor and improve student retention.
• Provide input on program review, assessment, and other departmental activities.
• Periodically evaluate and develop new courses. Revise and update existing courses for relevancy and currency consistent with the role and mission of the college.
• Maintain face-to-face and/or online classroom environments conducive to student learning, engagement and retention.
• Maintain accurate scholastic and membership records of students enrolled in classes and prepare and submit reports as required.
• Continually develop and improve skills through professional development.
• Participate in faculty committees and other activities, as assigned.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact