Closes: Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Master’s degree in Instructional Design, Education Technology, or related fieldfrom a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
• Two years post-secondary teaching experience
• One year online teaching experience within the last five years
• Two years’ experience with instructional design and curriculum development incorporating technologies across all modalities of instruction, i.e. blended, hybrid, and online
• Experience using a learning management system such as Canvas, Blackboard, WAMAP, etc.
• Experience with Quality Matters (QM) rubric and peer review model
• Experience with cloud-based and content authoring software such as Adobe Captivate, SoftChalk, Camtasia, etc.
• Experience with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 508 standards in the creation of instructional content
• Doctorate degree in Instructional Design, Education Technology, or related field from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
• Quality Matters Peer Reviewer Certification
• More than two years’ post-secondary teaching experience
• More than two years’ experience with instructional design and curriculum development incorporating technologies across all modalities of instruction, i.e. blended, hybrid, and online
• Experience with story boarding creation process, using Universal Design principles and instructional design models
• Experience in developing, implementing, and supporting successful faculty development programs regarding optimal instructional design, i.e. workshops, online modules, etc.
The Instructional Designer will work with faculty on the creation of high quality blended, hybrid, and online courses which effectively use technology to enhance teaching and learning. The Instructional Designer will also ensure consistency and efficiency in course design and technology adoption.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact