Director of Academic Assessment
Location may vary
Closes: Friday, June 30, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Degree in higher education administration, curriculum, instruction, evaluation or assessment, or a related field and two (2) years of full-time experience in a role directly involved with curriculum assessment; two (2) years of experience in post-secondary instruction; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Demonstrated experience with quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
- Ability to gather and interpret data in order to create reports using charts, graphs, statistical applications, infographics, and translating data into easy-to-understand formats, with close attention to detail to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information communicated.
- Detailed knowledge of MS Excel and of SPSS or similar statistical analysis software.
- Post-graduate degree in a related field preferred.
- Experienced with SACSCOC accreditation requirements in higher education.
- Track record of successfully leading and managing short- and long-term projects with multiple stakeholders, including meeting accreditation reporting deadlines.
- Track record of successfully collaborating with academic, institutional and administrative stakeholders.
- Experience with Banner or Colleague student information systems.
- Proficient user of Blackboard learning management software or similar product.
- Two (2) years of experience in conducting technology-related training classes for faculty.
The Director facilitates the measurement and reporting of formal and informal assessment that demonstrates student academic achievement. Additionally, the Director encourages professional development of Academic Programs faculty/staff related to assessment of learning and performance. The Director also provides guidance for the faculty-driven assessment of student learning. The Director is responsible for budget management and operational reports for the unit(s) assigned, and provides direct supervision to professional and administrative support staff assigned to the unit(s). This is a 12 month, full-time position that reports to the Associate Vice-President, Academic Support, within the division of Academic Programs.
How to Apply
Click on the direct link below to apply:
Having issues? Go to our jobs site, https://rcccjobs.com