Closes: Monday, December 31, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required.
• 2 years of formal fund raising experience in a non-profit organization or comparable experience is required.
• Experience in annual or capital fund raising.
• Expertise in prospect and donor research and data management as well as donor relationship management.
• Expertise in event planning and coordination.
• Experience in working with and leading volunteers.
• Demonstrated administrative and supervisory experience and strong organizational skills
• Prefer experience in writing and designing brochures, pledge forms, newsletters, websites, acknowledgement letters, minutes, etc.
• Prefer experience working specifically with donor/contact databases and business/donor development programs such as Talisma/Donor II, The Raiser’s Edge, or similar products.
• Prefer experience with basic accounting and accounting software.
The Assistant Director reports to the Executive Director of the GTCC Foundation to implement a comprehensive annual fund raising program to achieve sustained fund raising growth for the college. The Assistant DIrector organizes and implements all aspects of fund raising activities to sustain a culture of operational excellence and is responsible for the creation of key fund raising events in support of the annual campaign and all other GTCC Foundation activities. The Assistant Director works collaboratively with donors, alumni, students, senior administrators, faculty/staff, community leaders and other volunteers to support the mission of the college.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact