Closes: Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university in Accounting.
• Business Administration, Finance or related field, and 3 to 5 years of general ledger accounting experience; or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Preparation of College financial statements.
• A strong commitment to the mission of the community college.
• Master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field or a CPA.
• Knowledge in GAAP and GASB as well as governmental accounting practice.
• Previous experience with using Colleague software program.
• Minimum of five years of progressively responsible administrative experience in the business office functional area at a comprehensive community college or university.
The Director of Budget and Financial Reporting will perform a variety of high-level budgeting and financial reporting responsibilities. The position will be responsible for preparation of the College budget, financial reporting and financial reporting.