Closes: Monday, December 31, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
• Three (3) years progressive administrative experience in a post-secondary institution working to support student academic success.
• Experience with employee supervision including performance evaluation.
• Experience using academic technologies (e.g., tutor tracking systems, retention software, learning management systems, etc).
• Experience in budget development and management.
• Experience managing large projects and teams in a complex environment.
• Doctoral degree from a regionally accredited college or university
• Greater than (3) years progressive administrative experience in a post-secondary institution working to support student academic success.
• Experience in a community college.
The Director of the Center for Academic Engagement is responsible for developing and managing robust academic support programs and implementing other data-driven strategies to promote student retention. These programs include college-wide academic tutoring, academic related courses (ACA) and Titan Link. The position works collaboratively with college faculty and student services staff to establish processes to identify “at risk” students and to develop effective intervention strategies that engage students in assistive services.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact