Closes: Friday, October 22, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited learning institution in marketing or a related field with familiarity with content management, digital marketing and/or integrated marketing communications at an educational/non-profit, media or advertising, or company, and one to three years’ experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to speak Spanish is preferred.
- Strategic and Proactive Communications. Develop, oversee, and implement key strategic communications that builds the college’s goodwill in the community. Find and promote good news stories that help reach key stakeholder audiences. Produce high level communications and talking points for senior staff. Manages college announcements, website content, social media, long-term strategic communication plans, crisis response, and media relations.
- Writing and Editing. Develop a strong messaging for key topics, write communications plans and work with creative team to develop college publications.
- Digital Marketing. Plan, develop, and manage the execution of digital marketing strategies, including search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM) and social media optimization (SMO), Digital Display, Social Media and others. Ensure optimal integration with brand and other customer-facing communication.
- Content Strategy, Planning and Creation. Plan develop, and manage the execution of an integrated content strategy, plan and calendar; create, curate, and diffuse content to increase brand strength, generate leads, and increase conversion rates
- Website. Advance college web and mobile digital priorities. Manage processes to ensure the accuracy, integrity, and search optimization of content published on the college website, and develop strategies to improve overall user experience and engagement.
- Marketing Technology. Optimize the deployment of marketing software and other marketing communication technology solutions.
- Crisis Communication. Lead communication efforts in the event that a crisis impacts the college community.
- Serve as the college spokesperson as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.