Rocky Mount, NC
Closes: Friday, August 26, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution plus computer experience.
Responsible for recruitment, planning, and coordination of all corporate and customized training and occupational and self-supporting classes, to meet the needs of businesses and industries with accurate record keeping and reporting.
- Coordinate business and industry and customized training, occupational and self-supporting classes.
- Assess business and industry needs, and assist in the planning and development of new programs and evaluations of new and ongoing programs as they relate to corporate and customized training, occupational, and self-supporting classes.
- Serve as the point of contact for local business and industries and continually assess their training needs.
- Work with area industries to foster and promote work study and paid internships to meet their needs.
- Work with industry to develop work processes, related instruction, and a progressive wage scale required to develop apprenticeship programs.
- Analyze and formulate the required related instruction for a particular apprenticeable occupation for an apprenticeship program.
- Attend corporate and economic meetings.
- Communicate with business and industry to organize business meetings and class requirements.
- Prepare the annual Customized Industry Report.
- Recruit, supervise, and evaluate instructors and provide feedback and coaching as needed.
- Register and manage paperwork from corporate and customized training, occupational and self-supporting classes.
- Procure and manage supplies, textbooks, equipment and instructional aids for corporate and customized training, occupational, and self-supporting classes.
- Maintain accurate inventory of instructional equipment.
- Enter and maintain Customized Industry Projects in Colleague, and Customer Relation Management software.
- Schedule and set up classrooms, create contracts, and complete class paperwork for corporate and customized industry training, occupational and self-supporting classes.
- Supervise and coordinate all training associated with the Aseptic Cleanroom.
- Conduct annual Advisory Committee Meetings.
- Maintain budget for corporate and customized training, occupational and self-supporting classes.
- Assist the Vice President with any grants affecting corporate and economic development as requested.
- Maintain updated course outlines and submit to Continuing Education prior to the start of class.
- Conduct class visits as stated in the accountability and credibility plan.
- Instruct corporate and customized training, occupational and self-supporting classes as needed.
- Participate in professional development activities provided by NCC.
- Participate in College events and activities.
- Perform duties as assigned which will contribute to the efficient and effective operation of NCC.
- Serve on various committees as assigned.
- Participate in and support ongoing assessment, planning and evaluation to improve student learning.