Closes: Friday, December 31, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Masters degree in educational technology and/or instructional design or related area from an accredited college or university.
• Two (2) years post-secondary teaching experience in an online environment.
• Three (3) years post-secondary administrative experience overseeing distance learning programs/services.
• Experience using a wide range of eLearning technologies including a comprehensive learning management system.
• Experience managing large projects and teams in a complex environment.
• Experience developing and managing budgets.
• Experience with employee supervision.
• Experience with state authorization regulations and compliance.
• Experience with quality standards/rubrics of distance education (e.g., Quality Matters) and assessment of online courses.
• Doctoral degree in educational technology and/or instructional design or related area from an accredited college or university.
• Greater than two (2) years post-secondary teaching experience in an online environment.
• Greater than three (3) years post-secondary administrative experience overseeing distance learning programs/services.
• Experience with regional accreditation standards and processes related to distance learning.
• Experience developing effective faculty and staff training.
• Expertise in curriculum development, instructional design, and online pedagogies.
• Experience in student recruitment for online programs.
• Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience with LMS platform migration
The Director of eLearning is responsible for providing overarching leadership to the design, quality development, delivery, and assessment of courses offered in all distance delivery formats including fully online, hybrid (50% or more online), and blended (less than 50% online). The Director will evaluate, assess, and implement technology solutions to support instructional and support services for existing and emerging learning environments including developing metrics and tools to track student success and retention in online, hybrid, and blended courses. In addition, the Director will collaborate with faculty and support staff to ensure best practices in the delivery of eLearning courses and programs. This position has some teaching requirements.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact