Main RCC Campus
Closes: Monday, October 14, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, five years of financial aid experience in a college setting, working knowledge of personal computers, experience in customer service, and the ability to effectively manage the financial aid office, including organization, planning, supervision and evaluation of financial aid functions and responsibilities. Knowledge of Datatel software or similar college/university administrative software package.
Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Serve as the Director of Financial Aid for Robeson Community College.
- Serve as the primary liaison to community and regional agencies/organizations that work to meet the funding needs of college bound individuals.
- Provide leadership for coordinating financial aid opportunities in conjunction with program directors and chairpersons.
- Coordinate all financial aid activities from application inquiry to application approval for new and returning students seeking federal financial aid funding.
- Coordinate activities for awarding scholarships from the RCC Foundation.
- Coordinate aid activities associated with qualifying veteran students.
- Foster meaningful relationships with internal and external partners to effectively carry out the purpose of the office.
- Interpret the mission, educational philosophy, and vision statements of Robeson Community College to the general public.
- Maintain the integrity of the College and its related foundations.
- Represent the College professionally and handling all financial affairs and student records confidentially.
How to Apply
Applications are available at robeson.edu. You may complete the application and email or fax along with the required materials to:
Ms. Sally Carr – Director of Human Resources