Closes: Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred
- Three years of Student Services experience required
- Computer literacy and excellent written and verbal communication skills are also required
- The ability to work effectively with faculty, staff (co-workers), and students is required
- Demonstrates core value of “helpfulness”
- Three years of financial aid experience preferred
Sandhills Community College seeks applications for a Director of Financial Aid and Veterans Affairs. This position is responsible for the administration of the financial aid and veterans affairs programs and reports to the Vice President of Student Services. The ideal candidate should be highly organized with excellent leadership skills. Knowledge of federal, state, and college financial aid policies and regulations is critical to this position.
Salary to be commensurate with experience and state salary schedules. Applications will be accepted until June 12, 2019. To maximize your opportunity for selection; transcripts, letter of interest, and resume must be uploaded with your application. Selection is contingent on final budget approval.
Sandhills Community College is convinced that being around people who are different makes us more creative, more diligent, and harder working. We are committed to a campus that supports diversity in both learning and working environments, and in our outreach to our community. We are also committed to working with Veterans of our armed forces to honor their commitment to our country and learn from their experiences.