Closes: Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Master’s degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
• Three (3) years of successful management experience in grants and contracts.
• Experience in higher education grant administration with demonstrated knowledge of federal, state and sponsor rules and regulations related to grant and contract compliance.
• Experience in planning and implementing major initiatives supported by grants/contracts.
• Doctoral degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
• Greater than (3) three years of successful management experience in grants and contracts.
• Significant experience as a PI/PD of federally-funded grants.
• Significant experience as a reviewer/panelist for federal agencies
The Director, Grant Sponsored Programs is responsible for developing and providing leadership in the strategic planning, budgeting and development for grants and contracts as well as key services supporting proposal preparation and submission to external funding sources. Sponsored programs include an array of research, public service and educationally related projects that are supported by awards from federal, state, municipalities; and public or private corporations. The Director provides overall leadership and support of faculty and staff in securing funds for research, scholarship and creative activities including training and development of faculty and staff in all aspects of grantsmanship; and aid in the expansion of innovative programs. Director reports to the Senior Vice President of Instruction (SVPI) but is responsible for accessing alternative funding to support the college-at-large.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact