RCC Main Campus
Closes: Friday, February 16, 2024
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
The incumbent must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Three years teaching, along with strong community college background in leadership, course development and institutional change.
- MA in higher education, teaching and/or administration, etc.
- Demonstrable competence in culturally diverse education or business environments.
- Graduate-level credential from a regionally accredited institution that includes course work to build knowledge of research methods, organizational theory, or adult education.
- Experience working with a diverse student population in an advising or coaching role; community college experience, particularly student success reform initiatives such as guided pathways and equitable education, adult learners, etc.
- Experience with institutional assessment/accreditation is preferred.
The incumbent will have the following duties & responsibilities:
The Director of Institutional Assessment, Accreditation and Strategic Projects oversees the Office of Institutional Assessment and supports activities related to accreditation, program review and academic, co-curricular, and operations assessment, helping the institution to develop a culture of assessment. Reporting to the Vice President of Instruction and Student Services, this position also provides administrative support to the office of the VP, along with executing special projects and assignments that may arise such as enrollment, recruitment, retention, and completion initiatives as it relates to adult learners in additional to creating and developing teaching and learning methodologies for the center for professional excellence.
Provides supportive leadership for data-informed continuous improvement for the College. Performs a variety of duties necessary to plan, manage, and coordinate activities that fulfill the institutional mission, vision, priorities, and strategic plan. Ensures the dissemination of reports that provide information necessary for the college-wide achievement of desired goals, outcomes, and deliverables.
- Collaborate with all faculty, staff and departments to facilitate the development and implementation of assessment plans and related reports.
- Ensure that all assessment-related documents and correspondence, including accreditation reports and related agency communications, are archived.
- Serves as the accreditation liaison and oversees compliance and development of all accreditation-related reports, including substantive change Fifth-year Interim reports and decennial reports.
- Support programs and faculty in the development of professional accreditation and program review reports.
- Support the Vice President of Instruction and Student Support Services with preparation and implementation of a regular cycle of planning and strategic visioning.
- Coordinate data collection, evaluation, and reporting of General Education assessments; develops institution-wide surveys; analyzes, summarizes, and reports survey results to stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain periodic tracking of implementation plans used by college stakeholders to document accountability for annual and long-term strategic planning processes.
- Develop and maintain an Annual Data Profile for the institution, to include comprehensive program evaluation data, in collaboration with other leadership members as needed.
- Serve on college committees and attend internal and external professional development opportunities as required.
- Act with integrity, maintain confidentiality, and uphold the mission of Robeson Community College at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
How to Apply
Candidates for the position should apply online at www.robeson.edu/hr and submit a Professional Resume, a photocopy of Official Transcripts, and any other supporting documentation related to the qualification requirements. Robeson Community College reserves the right to perform consumer background checks on applicants who are considered for employment and the College may administer personality profile testing as part of the selection process.