Closes: Friday, October 30, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution required, preferably in education, social sciences, administration, or related field appropriate to the position.
- Three years’ related experience required.
- Knowledge of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) accreditation process required.
- Strong communication and organizational skills required.
- Experience in planning and assessment required.
- Good skills with microcomputer applications and database retrieval required.
- Higher education experience preferred.
Open Until Filled - Review of applications will begin 8/19/2020.
Responsible for leading, guiding, and directing the College’s strategic planning and effectiveness activities, including accreditation, assessment, organizational performance reporting, and research. The position supports the overall institutional planning and research functions of the College and plays a key role in promoting a culture of evidence, inquiry, and broad-based engagement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead, guide, and direct the College’s Institutional Effectiveness (IE) and research functions.
- Serve an active role in the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) accreditation process.
- Support, organize, and oversee Program Review and Unit Planning.
- Coordinate, direct, and supervise the activities of assigned staff.
- Oversee the Institutional Review Board (IRB).
- Maintain and control the departmental budget.
- Collaborate with College leadership, faculty, and staff to monitor and assess the College’s performance in accomplishing its Strategic Plan.
- Collaborate with College leadership to identify data analysis needs and then assist in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data to meet defined needs.
- Educate the campus community on comprehending and effectively using data results through ongoing professional development.
- Analyze, monitor, and provide regular updates on Performance Measures.
- Ensure that institutional compliance reports are submitted timely and accurately in order to comply with federal, state, contracted services, grants, and according to accrediting organizations’ laws, rules, regulations, and requirements.
- Maintain all relevant databases (e.g., tableau public) and collaborate with other departments to ascertain needed information for reporting (e.g., staff information).
- Effectively utilize available report-writing and related data retrieval systems to mine and summarize relevant information for reporting and improvement projects.
- Lead, guide, direct, and manage various IE projects designed to foster continuous improvement.
- Maintain a high standard of professional and ethical practice in representing the College. Maintain confidentiality of relevant information. Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the field or discipline with continued adherence to professional accountability. Provide a high level of service to customers by establishing and maintaining effective working relationships and partnerships. Accept responsibility for managing situations and problems. Work cooperatively with team members and colleagues and contributes positively and constructively to the achievement of team and College objectives. Adhere to the College’s policies, procedures and other established guidelines. Keep supervisor informed of concerns relating to position. Serve on various College committees as required.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact