- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate’s degree in Aviation Systems or Aviation Technology from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution
- Valid Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Mechanics Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings
- Management experience to include conducting employee evaluations.
- Experience managing an FAA regulated Part 147 program.
-Three years documented experience in the aviation industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Aviation from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution
- Non-Destructive Testing and Composite Repair Certification
-Post-secondary teaching experience in Aviation Systems Technology
-Experience with assessment of student learning outcomes
-Experience with distance learning and/or alternate instructional delivery systems
The director will provide the vision and leadership required to support and enhance the mission of the Aviation Systems Technology program. Primary administrative responsibilities include program development/management, budget administration, providing supervision and mentoring to part time faculty and coordinating the preparation, approval and implementation of the Federal Aviation Administration Training Manual. Instructional responsibilities require a broad-based knowledge of the aviation industry and requirements of an FAA approved Part 147 program. The Program Director is a member of the full-time faculty and reports to the Vice President of Corporate and Continuing Education.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact