- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Master’s degree in a Human Services discipline such as counseling, psychology, social work or marriage and family therapy from a regionally accredited college/university.
- Clinical practice license such as Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Psychological Associate (LPA), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Three years of recent experience in a human services practice setting and/or as an instructor in human services.
- Three years post-secondary teaching or industry training experience in human services, conducting training sessions or conducting professional development workshops, and/or other continuing education seminars (e.g. human services, etc.).
- Experience with direct supervision of employees to include performance evaluation.
- Experience with national accreditation standards for Human Services (e.g., NASAC, CSHSE).
- Doctorate degree in a human services field such as counseling, psychology, social work.
- A current substance abuse certification such as Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC), Licensed Clinical Addictions Specialist (LCAS) or Master Addiction Counselor (MAC) -Certified Clinical Supervisor (CCS) certification
- Greater than three years of recent experience in a human services practice setting and/or as an instructor in human services.
- Greater than three years post-secondary teaching or industry training experience in human services, conducting training sessions or conducting professional development workshops, and/or other continuing education seminars (e.g. human services, etc.).
- Experience with clinical supervision.
- Experience with assessment of student learning outcomes.
- Experience with distance learning and/or alternate instructional delivery systems.
The Program Director in collaboration with the Dean provides the vision and leadership required to realize the mission of the Human Services Technology Program and the college at large. Primary administrative responsibilities include program development/management, budget development/management, maintaining programmatic accreditation/external partnerships and providing operational supervision to full and part time faculty and staff in the department. Instructional responsibilities require a strong Human Services Technology skill set and the ability to teach students effectively in an instructional environment. The Program Director is a member of the full-time faculty and maintains a teaching load with some administrative release time to carry out duties
How to Apply
Job Post Contact