Closes: Friday, October 16, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Education, background, and/or training equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree required. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
2. Knowledge of or experience in classroom teaching and counseling.
3. Knowledge of and experience in supervision and administration in higher education, preferably in a community college.
4. Knowledge of and experience with student records and registration.
5. Knowledge of Federal and State laws and programs relating to higher education.
6. Excellent computer skills including spreadsheets, word-processing, and windows-based applications.
7. Commitment to the philosophy and concepts of a public comprehensive community college.
8. Experience with NCCCS Programs of Study and the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement.
9. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
1. Master’s degree preferred.
2. Experience with Ellucian/Colleague preferred.
3. Knowledge of and experience with curriculum, workforce development and continuing education records and registration preferred.
The Director of Records and Registration supervises the planning, implementation and evaluation of registration, student records, academic regulatory functions, and research for curriculum, workforce development, and continuing education students at the College.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College