Foothills Higher Education Center
Closes: Sunday, June 9, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Education Administration or related field.
2. Demonstrated experience in business management.
3. Excellent written and oral communication and human resource skills.
1. Master’s degree preferred.
2. Teaching/training background preferred.
The Director, Small Business Center is responsible for delivering high quality programs and seminars/workshops for small business owners in Burke County.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College