- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Thursday, April 1, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate’s degree or higher plus one year of experience working in a public or private setting providing services to individuals with disabilities.
- Computer technology skills (Microsoft Word, Excel).
- Ability to interpret processes and procedures.
- Ability to make decisions independently or in collaboration with the Coordinator of Disability Services.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to interact with students, staff and faculty.
- Bilingual skills (Spanish/English)
Part Time up to 25 hours per week.
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Provides administrative support requiring initiative and attention to detail in administration and coordination of testing services for students with disabilities.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES:
- Oversee the scheduling and administration of testing services.
- Ensure the testing room and locations function properly.
- Proctor a variety of tests or exams.
- Work with testing accommodations beyond extended test time, but not limited to reading tests, scribing tests or usage of assistive technology (ex: JAWS or Zoomtext).
- Work with faculty to have the information/material to proctor exams in a timely manner.
- Compile and maintain data, files and records regarding testing and other functions in Disability Services.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all testing materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
In addition to letter of interest addressing how you meet the minimum qualifications of this position, please submit your résumé and transcript(s) (unofficial copies of transcripts are acceptable). An ACC online application MUST be fully completed for consideration.