Tyson Family Center for Technology in Monroe, NC
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Saturday, August 14, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related field
· Minimum of two years of experience in distribution and logistics management
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
· Working knowledge/utilization of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software applications
· MSSC – Certified Logistics Associate (CLA) and/or MSSC – Certified Logistics Technician (CLT)
· Experience with Logistics software, preferably SAP
· Teaching experience
The Distribution and Logistics Adjunct Instructor is a part-time teaching position located primarily at the Tyson Family Center for Technology in Monroe, NC. Under the direction of the Dean of Applied Science and Technology, the Distribution and Logistics Adjunct Instructor provides quality learning opportunities for students seeking the knowledge and skills needed for entry level jobs in distribution and logistics management.
· Develop lesson plans and learning activities to address the outcomes of the course and program.
· Differentiate instruction for students of various ability levels.
· Maintain attendance records and submit reports on time.
· Exhibit an uncompromising commitment to SPCC as a learning-centered college through the College’s mission, vision, values, core skills and learning outcomes, and delivery of instruction and services.
· Demonstrate effective problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills.