Randolph Community College Main Campus
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Sunday, February 2, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Master’s degree in education, related field, or with graduate hours in a subject discipline.
- Five years of experience with public schools or in a community college setting.
- Experience in a Cooperative Innovative High School Program.
The Early College High School Liaison reports directly to the Vice President for Instructional Services. The Early College High School Liaison supports the work of the Vice President for Instructional Services and the RECHS Principal and facilitates collaboration between the RECHS, students, parents of students and the College.
- Facilitate collaboration between early college high school and the community college.
- Communicate regularly with internal and external constituents via e-mail, newsletters, school family meetings, Administrative Council meetings, PTSO meetings, and Student Advisory Council meetings.
- Assist the RCC Admissions Office with processing Early College High school student into college courses.
- Provide leadership in student recruitment activities and participate in the decisions for new student enrollment.
- Initiate opportunities to build strong ties between the school, parents, and community.
- Maintain current knowledge of state and national standards for early college high schools and high school reform initiatives.
- Research the need for and propose necessary waivers from the State Board of Community Colleges and State Board of Education.
- Serve as public relations coordinator between the school and the community, college to address questions and concerns among faculty, students, and staff.
- Participate in appropriate workshops, seminars, and conferences.
- Serve as academic advisor for all RECHS students.
- Teach RECHS-specific sections of ACA 122 – College Transfer Success each semester.
- Support principal in the development, implementation and assessment of an academic program that promotes the success of students at the RECHS.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Melanie L. Avelino
Director of Human Resources
Randolph Community College
629 Industrial Park Avenue
Asheboro, NC 27205