- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, July 31, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Master's degree with a major in Economics, OR
- Master's degree in related discipline + 18 graduate semester hours in Economics.
- Experience in Business and Industry.
- College and/or high school teaching experience.
- An additional master's degree in Accounting, Business, Human Resources, or Healthcare Management, or eighteen graduate hours in one or more of those fields.
- Experience using Blackboard.
Central Carolina Community College is recruiting for Adjunct Instructors to teach courses on the Lee Main Campus in Sanford, Chatham Main Campus in Pittsboro, Harnett Main Campus in Lillington or online.
The purpose of an instructor is to ensure maximum student learning. The instructor accomplishes this by presenting discipline specific learning outcomes through lecture, demonstration, projects, assignments, appropriate classroom management, etc. and by providing authentic student assessment that documents learning has occurred.
Please include unofficial copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts. Will be required to submit official copies of transcripts before start date.