- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate's degree in an industrial maintenance-/electronics-related field or demonstrated competencies in teaching specific industrial-/electronics-related courses.
- Education and certifications must be applicable to teaching assignment(s) as identified upon employment.
- Licenses as applicable to related instruction.
- Courses may have additional accreditation requirements or state licensing requirements. Where relevant, must meet SACS-COC credential guidelines.
- Advanced proficiency in Spanish reading, writing, speaking and comprehension
- Previous teaching experience a plus
- Industrial/Trades experience is a plus.
"Learning First" is the primary institutional goal for Central Carolina Community College where all faculty and staff are empowered as educators, committed to responsibility for the learning process.
CCCC is currently accepting applications for Spanish speaking Electrical Instructors to teach in the Center for Latino Progress. Work Schedule: Evenings and Weekends.