- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, May 3, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate’s Degree in Electrical Systems. **Note: Degrees and hours must be from a college accredited by a US Dept of Education accepted accrediting agency such as SACSCOC.
North Carolina Electrical Contractor’s License
The Part-time Instructor, Electrical Systems Technology will teach high school students at the new Stokes Center in Electrical Systems Technology. First year is 8:00 – 10:00 AM and the second would be 8:00 – 12:00 there after.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assume responsibility for teaching assignments as designated by the department chairperson and approved by the dean.
• Assume responsibility for maintaining all required College records including attendance and grade reports, roll books, etc.
• Compile bibliographies of specialized materials or outside reading assignments as applicable.
• Make recommendations to Department Chair for supplies, equipment, and equipment repairs.
• Construct, administer, and grade examinations.
• Assume responsibility for being familiar with and adhering to all policies of the College.
• Model an understanding of and commitment to the comprehensive community college philosophy and mission.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please apply through the Forsyth Tech candidate portal at careers.forsythtech.edu