EMS Continuing Education Coordinator/Instructor
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Thursday, June 8, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Minimum Education and Experience:
1. Associates degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education
2. Possess a North Carolina Office of EMS Level II Paramedic Instructor credential
3. Have a minimum of 5 years field experience as a fulltime paramedic
4. Have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience as a primary instructor (classroom or clinical instruction) in an EMS program (continuing education or curriculum);
5. Hold or willing to obtain specialty instructor certifications such as NAEMT and AHA courses.
6. Be knowledgeable concerning current national curricula, national accreditation, national registration, and the requirements for state and national certification or licensure.
Additional experience in EMS supervision/leadership preferred
The EMS Continuing Education Coordinator/Instructor is a professional, credentialed faculty responsible for providing quality-learning experiences in curriculum and certificate courses in their area of expertise for all Richmond Community College students. Faculty are responsible for providing learning experiences on the main campus and off-site. Faculty are responsible for but are not limited to planning, organizing, promoting, and teaching appropriate courses, to include online and hybrid, and performing other duties as assigned.
EMS faculty are expected to perform all related duties in a timely manner and in accordance with the mission, policies, and procedures of the College, the North Carolina Community College System, and in accordance with any and all accrediting bodies.
Under the supervision of the Program Coordinator, faculty will educate and train students to gain skills, knowledge and behaviors to support successful entry into the workplace.
How to Apply
To apply for a vacant position, complete the Richmond Community College application and submit it with photocopies or unofficial copies of your College transcripts. For positions where a high school diploma or equivalent is the highest required degree, then proof of high school/equivalency is required. Application and review process can befound on the RCC website. No action will be taken on submission of a resume or letter of interest only. Incomplete files will not be considered. Successful applicant must pass a complete background check.
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Job Post Contact
Human Resources Director
Richmond Community College
P O Box 1189
Hamlet NC 28379
P (910) 410-1804
F (910) 582-7028