RCC Main Campus
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, May 14, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
A minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in Emergency Medical Services or related field and/or equivalent professional experience. North Carolina EMS Credentialed as a North Carolina Paramedic or as a National Registry Paramedic and Level I Paramedic Instructor Credential. Two years of experience teaching in post-secondary educational environment; or experience instructing students as a preceptor; or experience as a training officer.
Associates Degree in Emergency Medical Science or related field, Level II Paramedic Instructor Certification.
- Serve as Liaison for EMS Continuing Education (CE) Training
- Plan, organize, promote and teach precertification EMS CE courses (class, lab and clinical) for the College day, evening and online as required.
- Provide placement, advising and follow-up support services for students.
- Assist in the preparation of students for licensure and certification.
- Implement and assess identified student learning outcomes.
- Maintain appropriate records for certifications, credentials and licenses.
- Foster meaningful relationships with internal and external partners to effectively carry out the purpose of the office.
- Facilitate workshops, seminars, and support services, as requested.
- Maintain communication with instructors from other divisions in order to keep courses up-to-date and appropriate.
- Perform all instruction-related duties in a timely manner and in accordance with the mission, policies and procedures of the College, the NCCCS and the North Carolina Office of EMS.
- Serve on department and college committees as requested.
How to Apply
Candidates for the position should apply online at www.robeson.edu/hr and submit a Professional Resume, a photocopy of Official Transcripts. Robeson Community College reserves the right to perform consumer background checks on applicants who are considered for employment and the College may administer personality profile testing as part of the selection process.
Robeson Community College
P. O. Box 1420 Lumberton, NC 28359