RCC Main Campus
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, February 19, 2024
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate of Applied Science in Emergency Medical Science or Related Field. A minimum of three (3) years of work experience in Emergency Medical Services or related field and/or equivalent professional experience. North Carolina EMS Credentialed as a North Carolina Paramedic or as a National Registry Paramedic. Two (2) years of experience teaching in post-secondary educational environment; or experience instructing students as a preceptor; or experience as a training officer. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) instructor, Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS), AHA CPR Instructor or ability to obtain certifications within one year of employment. Baccalaureate degree, NCAOEMS Level I or NCAOEMS Level II preferred.
Candidate must be knowledgeable of North Carolina Office of Emergency Medical Services (OEMS) rules and regulations and possess a valid Class C Driver’s License. Also, candidates should be familiar with Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) Accreditation Criteria Standards and Guidelines for the Accreditation of Educational Programs in the Emergency Medical Services Professions and the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions Standards (CoAEMSP)
- Provide a quality learning experience for all Robeson Community College students
- Plan, organize, promote and teach appropriate courses for Robeson Community College
- Perform all instruction-related duties in a timely manner and in accordance with the mission, policies and procedures of the College, the North Carolina Community College System, and with appropriate accrediting bodies where applicable
- Provide placement, advising, follow-up support services and other duties as assigned
- Implement and assess identified program and institutional student learning outcomes
- Serve on department and college committees as requested.
How to Apply
Candidates for the position should apply online at www.robeson.edu/hr and submit a Professional Resume, a photocopy of Official Transcripts, and any other supporting documentation related to the qualification requirements. Robeson Community College reserves the right to perform consumer background checks on applicants who are considered for employment and the College may administer personality profile testing as part of the selection process.