- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Saturday, December 31, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- High School Diploma.
- EMT, AEMT, or Paramedic Certification
- Three years of experience as an EMT, AEMT, or Paramedic.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years experience in certification
- Instructor certification in level of class applying for.
- 2 years post secondary instructor experience
At Central Carolina Community College, we create transformative lifelong learning opportunities! We expect all employees to find ways to remove barriers to student success and provide all students a pathway to achievable dreams. Our employees are charged to recognize the challenges we face and to respond to them with empathy, understanding, and a willingness to help.
EMT/AEMT/Paramedic Adjuncts to teach Continuing Education Classes across the Central Carolina Community College service areas of Lee, Harnett and Chatham Counties.
Diversity Policy: Central Carolina Community College believes the college experience is greatly enriched through diversity; therefore, the college encourages diversity of thought within the student body and staff. Furthermore, the college seeks to promote awareness of diversity and the respect for all individuals, and the college pledges to adhere to this mission in its relationship with the community.
- Will be responsible for preparing and delivering classroom and laboratory instruction
- Will administer written and skills exams
- Responsible for completing class reports, rosters, and grade reports.