- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, December 31, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- High School Diploma.
- EMT, AEMT, or Paramedic Certification
- Three years of experience as an EMT, AEMT, or Paramedic.
- 3 years experience in certification
- Instructor certification in level of class applying for.
- 2 years post secondary instructor experience
EMT/AEMT/Paramedic Adjuncts to teach Continuing Education Classes across the Central Carolina Community College service areas of Lee, Harnett and Chathan Counties.
- Will be responsible for preparing and delivering classroom and laboratory instruction
- Will administer written and skills exams
- Responsible for completing class reports, rosters, and grade reports.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Central Carolina Community College Human Resources