Closes: Friday, March 31, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, or a related field from a regionally accredited institution
- Two years of experience working with a community college or an intermediary agency
- Participation in the planning and development of apprenticeship pathways
- Experience with the Ellucian Colleague
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION: Engagement, Intake and Data Specialist for Apprenticeships & AWESM Grant reports directly to the Director of Apprenticeships & Pathways. This position works collaboratively with continuing education and curriculum programs to promote and facilitate apprenticeships throughout the county. In addition, this position coordinates the intake and data requirements of the AWESM grant with a focus on the following programs: Computer-Integrated Machining, Industrial Systems – Mechatronics and Welding.
This is a grant-funded position scheduled to end January 31, 2025. Continued employment is contingent upon subsequent funding.
- Encourage local employers to engage in WBL and apprenticeship opportunities
- Promote digital badging within the local workforce
- Enlist local employers for advisory committees and/or BILT
- Assist students through the application and/or selection process for manufacturing and apprenticeship programs
- Submit all required documentation for college-sponsored apprenticeships to ApprenticeshipNC
- Assess prior learning and industry-recognized credentials of incoming manufacturing and apprentices for potential college credit
- Maintain digital badging inventory
- Track outcomes of the AWESM grant cohort of students
- Maintain a credit for prior learning inventory
- Maintain all necessary data requirements of apprentices enrolled in the college-sponsored apprenticeships
COLLEGE REQUIREMENTS OF ALL EMPLOYEES:
- Demonstrated excellence in written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equal opportunity, and the academic, intellectual, and social development of all students and employees.
- An understanding of and commitment to the comprehensive community college philosophy and mission.
- Treats others respectfully, speaks to others courteously, and behaves in such a way that creates a workplace environment that is marked by trustworthiness, honest but polite communication, and interpersonal interactions that are both personally cordial and professionally appropriate.
- Acts as a team player when working with any and all employees of the College.
- Serves on institutional committees as appointed by the President.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Annually review all Randolph Community College safety rules and policies and be familiar with all emergency safety procedures. Promote good safety habits and be compliant with OSHA safety regulations. Randolph Community College conducts a background check and drug screening on all full-time new hires.
- Randolph Community College conducts a background check and drug screening on all full-time new hires.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Director of Human Resources
Randolph Community College
629 Industrial Park Avenue
Asheboro, NC 27205