- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, August 16, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Master’s degree in Engineering or Master’s degree in related area with 18 or more graduate hours in Engineering.
- Previous higher education experience
- Previous experience using Blackboard and technology in education
At Central Carolina Community College, we create transformative lifelong learning opportunities! We expect all employees to find ways to remove barriers to student success and provide all students a pathway to achievable dreams. Our employees are charged to recognize the challenges we face and to respond to them with empathy, understanding, and a willingness to help.
Part-time position to be based on the Lee County (Sanford) campus. The successful candidate will plan, implement and instruct engineering course content in a student-centered learning environment.
Diversity Policy: Central Carolina Community College believes the college experience is greatly enriched through diversity; therefore, the college encourages diversity of thought within the student body and staff. Furthermore, the college seeks to promote awareness of diversity and the respect for all individuals, and the college pledges to adhere to this mission in its relationship with the community.
- Teach curriculum to students.
- Maintain accurate documentation required for students and instructors for the course.
- Keep current with information and skills in teaching field.
- Work cooperatively with all directors and staff.