Closes: Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor's degree, AND
- Three years customer service AND
- Five years higher education experience in advising or transcript evaluation AND
- Three years using a Student Informational System Database with recent in-depth experience, OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Proficiency in all office technologies as well as database experience above beginner level.
- Colleague/Datatel preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable on admissions policies, accreditation standards and academic grading.
- Master’s degree
- Five years Colleague Datatel Student Informational System Database in-depth experience.
At Central Carolina Community College, we create transformative lifelong learning opportunities! We expect all employees to find ways to remove barriers to student success and provide all students a pathway to achievable dreams. Our employees are charged to recognize the challenges we face and to respond to them with empathy, understanding, and a willingness to help.
The Enrollment Services Coordinator performs professional level administrative tasks related to application evaluation, degree completion requirements, and enrollment reporting. This position reports to the Dean of Enrollment and Registrar.
This is a reposting. Previous applicants do not need to re-apply. Interviews may begin prior to the closing of the posting.
Diversity Policy: Central Carolina Community College believes the college experience is greatly enriched through diversity; therefore, the college encourages diversity of thought within the student body and staff. Furthermore, the college seeks to promote awareness of diversity and the respect for all individuals, and the college pledges to adhere to this mission in its relationship with the community.
- Assess applicants’ college transcripts for placement
- Evaluation of students' incoming post-secondary college transcripts for possible transfer credit into CCCC
- Assessment of other institutions course descriptions for comparison to CCCC course requirements
- Evaluate completion of requirements for awarding student credentials
- Identify potential course substitutions for course deficits when completing degree audit
- Maintain reported enrollment figures for curriculum students and subsets of students (location, traditional, high school, prison, etc.)
- Compilation and submission of enrollment reports to Board of Trustees
- Report of enrollment and/or completion to NSC
- Evaluate and process overrides for pre/co-requisite and overload waivers
- Communicate with faculty advisors regarding degree requirements
- Process e-transcript requests using Parchment for USPS or email delivery.
- Communicate with alumni regarding transcript requests.
- Advise students on required course work for goal completion
- Identify academic probationary status for students each semester inclusive of exception evaluation
- Identify academic suspension status for students each semester
- Maintain importing of NCDPI RISE information
- Review and assess completion of census rosters
- Process small amount of specific admissions applications for entry to college
- Recalculate and update residency statuses from NC Residency Determination Service
- Complete the annual five-hour staff development requirement.
- Follow and support College activities, policies, and procedures.
- Performs additional tasks or duties as assigned by the Dean of Enrollment and Registrar or Designee
- Responds in a timely and professional manner to admissions inquiries- phone, written, and personal conference.
- Recognizing and respecting the variety of experiences and contributions represented by all of our students, employees, and community, the Enrollment Services Coordinator will encourage a learning environment where everyone is supported and valued for their unique perspectives and experiences and will foster and promote the participation of all members of our diverse communities.