Closes: Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
•Knowledge and experience in IoT, Cloud enablement for academic institutions, and digital technology architecture required
• Digital technology simplification, modernization and enablement experience required
• Experience with SaaS and PaaS platforms required
• Experience with data management required
• Must have fluidity with Reporting Services, Analysis Services, IIS and Active Directory (architecture, design, disaster recovery and troubleshooting)
• Must have experience working with major product and services vendors and Academia (Infrastructure, Software, Services)
• Must have experience using .Net, Java, UI/UX
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related field from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
• TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework) or other architecture principle certifications
• 5 + years Community College experience – mainly Community College operations, technology, and business functions for the institution
• 2 + years management experience in an IT role preferred certifications
• Experience with Agile methodology preferred
The Enterprise Solutions Architect is responsible for designing and maintaining the Functional (Business) and Technology (Application and Infrastructure) ecosystem for GTCC. This position supports the build-out of the Technology current state and future state by working with the CIO and other business technology teams and executives to align technology layers with the business functions and to communicate the technology capability maturity index.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact