- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, April 29, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Must hold (or have qualifications to obtain) a current Esthetics Instructor or Cosmetology Instructor license in North Carolina. (Assistance with this process will be provided by college personnel.)
- Certificate in Esthetics or Associates Degree in Cosmetology from an accredited institution.
- Three years work experience in the area of Cosmetic Arts within the last five years.
- One year experience as a licensed cosmetology instructor is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, faculty, staff, community groups, and a collaborative team.
One year experience as a licensed cosmetology instructor is preferred.
- Facilitate the learning process by providing appropriate and meaningful instructional activities.
- Participate in assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation and continuous improvement for optimal student learning outcomes.
- Comply with reporting requirements such as student grades, attendance, and performance.
- Perform program reviews and assist with accreditation and certification processes.
- Maintain licensures and certifications required for the position.
- Serve on college committees, task forces, and quality improvement teams as assigned.
How to Apply
A TCCC application is required, plus a letter of interest, resume, and transcript/s. For an application packet, please contact the Human Resources office at Tri-County Community College, 21Campus Circle, Murphy, NC 28906. Phone: (828) 835-4325 or e-mail email@example.com
Job Post Contact