Person County Campus
Closes: Monday, February 13, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Completion of an Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Office Systems Technology or related field. Five (5) years of experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of organization or departmental operations, services, and policies.
- Knowledge of general office procedures, and protocols.
- Knowledge of financial rules, regulations, laws, and procedures.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully orally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize and organize based on deadlines
- Ability to promote and represent the College in a positive manner.
Under general supervision performs various functions to relieve Vice President for Advancement and Communications of administrative detail, meeting and dealing tactfully with persons in and outside of college, keeping official and Foundation information confidential, and providing support for departmental personnel.
How to Apply
A PCC application must be completed online at https://piedmontcc.peopleadmin.com/postings/search. During the online application process, applicants must include a resume, cover letter, and any unofficial transcript(s). Required documents must be attached online in the "Documents Needed to Apply" section of the application process. All applications must be received in the Human Resources office by 11:59 p.m. on the closing date posted to be guaranteed for consideration.
Job Post Contact
Director, Human Resources and Organizational Development
Piedmont Community College