North Campus, Salisbury, NC
Closes: Sunday, January 16, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate’s degree and two (2) years of experience providing administrative support to an organizational executive; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Preferred administrative assistant experience.
- Preferred experience working with fundraising or non-profit organizations.
- Excellent communication (written, oral and nonverbal) skills and ability to work effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in communications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated self-motivation, proactive work ethic, and strong follow-through skills.
- Attention to detail. Proficient knowledge of MS Office, specifically database management, and the ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to become efficient in Foundation client database.
This position reports to the Foundation Director in the Governance, Advancement & Community Relations division. The Executive Assistant position provides administrative support to the College’s Governance, Advancement & Community Relations division.
Position responsibilities will include providing support by preparing meeting agendas and minutes, preparing invoices and reports, ensuring that accurate information is entered into appropriate databases within a timely manner, managing the calendar, and processing confidential documents and scholarship applications. The position will also support College and Foundation special projects and prepare, review, revise and distribute a variety of routine correspondence as needed.